Holiday Card AddressingEl's Cards
We are so excited to continue to offer this service to our card customers this holiday season! Take the card addressing off your list and let us do it for you! This detail surely dresses up your holiday cards. Your friends and family will love them!
This service is an "add-on" for our holiday card customers. You will need to purchase a minimum of 3 packages of 8 cards to enjoy this new service (the packages of cards that you order do not all have to be the same design style). So, first, select your cards from this page, then circle back around here to order addressing. If you already have your cards picked out in your shopping cart, move ahead to the order form below.
How it works-
- Your holiday card envelopes will be addressed with your return on the back flap and recipient address on the front.
- You will select your desired calligraphy font from the photos above. Artwork is optional but adds a really special touch! Please note: you can use any artwork with any font you choose. El will adjust font colors so the address is harmonious with your card selections-and of course you will see a proof also before we go to print.
- After ordering, you will send us your holiday card address list. Important instructions here! The addresses should be set up as a Word document or Google docs, or even in the body of an email. Please set up the addresses like the example below. We will be copying your addresses from this list, so definitely check for typos. Don't worry! When we receive your order, El will email you a formatting guidelines sheet or you can see our address guidelines in this blog post.
The McCloskey Family
14 River Road
Greenland, NH 03840
- A few things to remember-last day to order this service is December 1st. You can order the service and then send us your addresses later.
- Last day for receipt of address list is December 4th. After we receive your list, El will send along your proof. After the envelope proof is approved, please allow 2-3 days production plus shipping time of your envelopes.
And as always, if you have any questions, please reach out directly to El! You can email email@example.com, use our contact form or even do it the old fashioned way and pick up the phone (603-373-8605)! If we don't answer, we promise to call you back asap.