We are so pleased to offer both hand written and our NEW digital calligraphy services exclusively to our wedding invitation clients! Hand calligraphy is a really special way to delight your guests when they open the mailbox. We now also present each of our six unique calligraphy fonts to be digitally printed on the guest envelopes too. This is a more affordable option that we are excited to offer to our couples!
Our wonderfully time-saving and efficient assembly service is available with either digital or hand calligraphy for a small additional fee. Bob will either mail these out directly to your guests from our post office in New Hampshire, or he can ship them to you to to mail out from your own post office.
All of our fonts used on our invitations were created by El from each of her own calligraphy styles. Often our couples like to select a font that has been used on their invitations to create a cohesive look whether hand written, or the digital version. Either way, your guests will love receiving your invitation! Many of our invitation designs also include artwork on the envelope as part of the suite so that is an extra feature to make the invitation feel like a gift in the mail.
Calligraphy by Hand- $3.95 per envelope
- Hand calligraphy is $3.95 per envelope.
- Digital calligraphy is $2.50 per envelope .
- Inside envelope calligraphy for a double envelope add $0.70 per set
- 2 Ink colors: add $1.00 per set
- White, gold, silver, or other metallic ink: add $1.00 per set (not available in El or Carie style)
- Place card (name only) calligraphy pricing is $2.00 apiece by hand and $1.75 for digital.
- Escort card (name and table assignment) calligraphy pricing is $2.50 for one guest on the card, or $3.50 for a couple on the card. Digital calligraphy for escort cards is available for $2.50 per card.
- Table signs/numbers pricing is $5.00 for a printed sign and $8+ for hand calligraphy
- Handpainted Seating Charts calligraphy pricing ranges from $1000+
- Printed Seating Charts start at $240
Guest list for either digital or hand calligraphy must be submitted in Microsoft Word If you have questions on phrasing, please ask El. We will send you a format to guide you in creating your guest address list whichever option you are selecting.
"The first word that comes to mind with Ellen's work is AMAZING. I first found her by desperately searching last minute for someone to do calligraphy on my wedding invitations, now I know how lucky I am to have found her! The calligraphy on the invitations was the first thing anyone mentioned, her signature script truly set the perfect tone. From then it was wonderful to work with someone so professional and kind hearted on a couple of different details for the wedding day itself... she was so accommodating! After visiting her work studio and seeing some of her other projects, it's clear that her beautiful calligraphy is just the start of her extensive talents - if you're looking for something totally custom that will leave your wedding guests amazed I would highly recommend working with her!"-Marie H, Exeter, NH
"I wanted to thank you again for doing such a beautiful job with my envelopes! I just finished stuffing all of them and they are ready to be mailed!! I am sure you will hear from me again in the future for further projects!! Thank you so much for being so easy to work with!"
-Regina, Portsmouth, NH